Women's Gea RS
Women's Gea RS
The new Gea RS is our stiffest, most powerful women's specific AT boot and is the perfect blend of performance and backcountry functionality. Make a planet friendly choice by choosing boots that are made from sustainable plant-based plastic and For every pair of our planet friendly ski boots we ship between July 1, 2021 and February 28, 2022, SCARPA will donate $1 to Protect Our Winters (POW)!
The Gea RS utilizes a bi-injection carbon-infused Grilamid® Lambda Frame shell to add power and rigidity without adding weight. The Thor cuff, which now utilizes Grilamid Bio - a planet friendly, renewable resource - also increases torsional rigidity while also providing a 60-degree range of motion for long efficient strides. The HRS strap keeps your heel planted where it should be to increase performance and comfort on the way up and down while the lower Wave Closure system provides the same security as a 2-buckle system at a fraction of the weight. The glove-friendly Finger Strap features RECCO® Technology for increased avalanche searchability. The Gea RS is for experienced backcountry skiers looking for uncompromising performance.
- Bi-injection Lambda Frame shell using Grilamid® and Carbon Grilamid® LFT for high torsional rigidity
- Planet-friendly Grilamid® Bio Thor Cuff
- Speedlock XT Ski/Walk mechanism is friction free and rock solid
- HRS Strap keeps your heel locked into place
- Intuition liner is thermoformable and guarantees a warm, precise, comfortable fit
Free shipping on orders over $100.