Women's Downdrift Jacket
An insulated, classic heritage-inspired jacket designed with warmth, durability and timeless style in mind for when temperatures drop. We combined weather-resistant NetPlus® fabric with 600-fill-power Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Shell: Coated 4-ply, 4.2-oz NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish
- Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Fabrics and insulation are certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Free shipping on orders over $100.